About West Bengal Student Credit Card (WBSCC)
West Bengal provides Student Credit Card (WBSCC- upto 10 Lakhs) to the students for higher education. It is great financial help for the students. Now students can pay their whole colleges Fee and Hostel Fee through WBSCC. Besides WBSCC, CCB also provides scholarship upto 2 Lakhs to the students for their higher education. This is really an ambitious scheme of West Bengal Government for the welfare of the students.
Courses Under Scholarship Program
WBSCC Counselling & CCB Scholardhip Proces
- CCB will provide counselling for admission under West Bengal Student credit card and CCB Scholarship scheme.
- West Bengal Government provides Student Credit card (Upto 10 Lakhs) for 10th/12th pass-out students for their higher education and CCB also gives scholarship upto 2lakhs rupees to the its applicants.
- Students can pay their college fee and hostel fee through their Students Credit card.
- CCB will provide information regarding Government approved Courses available after 10th, 12th or Graduation, Colleges/Universities, Eligibility and Placement Opportunities.
- Students can take admission in their choice course and college from the list of CCB associated colleges. More than 30 courses and 100 colleges are available under CCB Counselling.
- CCB provides scholarship upto Two Lakhs (2,00,000/- No need to refund) to the students of any categories ( SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority) for higher education.
- All CCB associated colleges are approved by Government of India, AICTE, UGC, MHRD- Govt. of India, NCTE, INC, PCI and other required Govt. Department.
- Students must download their Counselling Letter after applying free online form. Counselling address and location are given in the counselling letter. Students must attend CCB counselling to avail the benefit of CCB scholarship scheme. (Counselling is Fee)
Seat Allotment Process
- Students can take allotment letter from CCB office in their choice course and college under WBSCC and CCB scholarship scheme. Allotment letter is also absolutely FREE.
- After getting allotment letter of CCB, students can directly report to the allotted college with their parents and do all further process.
- Students get CCB scholarship at the time of admission without any further documentation which is a big financial help for the students.
- It totally depends upon the students to take admission or not and which course and college to choose. So students are requested to attend Free Counselling to know all details about these schemes.
Know More About CCB
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th Feb 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number