Candidates must have following documents (Xerox copy) and details at the time of counselling.
- Counselling Letter of CCB.
- Result/Marks sheet of last examination.
- Passport size 2 photographs.
- Adhar card/voter id or school/college id proof.
Documents required at the Time of Admission at college:
Candidates must have following documents (Original) at the time of admission.
- Allotment Letter of CCB
- Migration Certificate/SLC/T.C. (Original).
- Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate/Matric/10th Admit Card).
- Marks sheet of last examination.
- Cast certificate (if applicable) from the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- Character certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended (Original).
- Passport size 8 photographs
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th March 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number