How to Apply
- First of all, students must select their state from the menu and read the content carefully.
- Candidates can apply for scholarship under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme through online. You may click the link ‘Apply Online’ on the website of CCB.
- After online application submitted, please take printout of Application Receipt/ Counselling Letter.
- There will be your name, mobile number and date of birth printed on your letter. Your mobile number and Date of Birth can be used to download Counselling Letter, Allotment Letter and other required documents and for further references. So please keep your number active.
- You must read your application receipt & counselling letter carefully.
Mobile Number: 7763011821, 8580399743, 8580399743, 7763011821, 7544953261.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.
- Scholarship Application for 2022 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 15-Mar-2022.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number