भारत सरकार के आदेशानुसार (कोरॉना महामारी के कारण) सभी शिक्षण संस्थान बंद रहने के आदेश को देखते हुए CCB स्कॉलरशिप की काउंसलिंग ऑनलाइन किया जाएगा । बिहार एवं अन्य राज्यों के छात्रों की (झारखंड राज्य को छोड़ कर ) काउंसलिंग 11 June, 2020 से प्रारंभ होगी और सभी छात्रों को काउंसलिंग लेटर डाउनलोड करना अनिवार्य है । | बिहार एवं अन्य राज्य के छात्र ऑनलाइन काउंसलिंग अटेंड करने के बाद अपना ONLINE COLLEGE ALLOTMENT दिनांक 5 जुलाई 2020 से अवश्य करवा ले |
झारखंड राज्य के 10 वीं एवं 12 वीं परीक्षा का रिज़ल्ट विलंब होने के कारण CCB झारखंड राज्य में सम्भवतः 23 जुलाई 2020से काउंसलिंग प्रारंभ करेगी आप से आग्रह है अपना काउंसलिंग लेटर डाउनलोड कर ले।
कृप्या सहयोग करें। असुविधा के लिए खेद है।
CCB provides scholarship in higher education in the association with Government approved educational institutions every year. More than 100 leading colleges and coursers are available under CCB scholarship scheme. Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states. Most of the students are not aware of these facilities & financial support provided by CCB, Educational Institutions and Government of India and they miss the opportunity to get higher education. Students get benefit of 1 to 3 lakhs rupees as discount fee in different courses (depending upon the course and its duration). All participating colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India and affiliated to State Government Technical University/Board and required Government Departments.
CCB has invited online Scholarship Applications from the students for various courses under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in Govt. approved colleges or Universities in India.
CCB Counselling Process & Scholarship Scheme:-
- Students must download and take print out of Application Receipt after submitting Application Form. After accepting the application form by CCB Scholarship Department, students will be invited for online counselling of CCB.
- Counselling will be started on or after 11 JUNE 2020 Students have to download their Counselling Letter and colleges list on or after 11 JUNE 2020
- . Colleges list will be attached with the counselling letter.
- Students can select the college as per their choice course.
- Students get the benefit of rupees 60,000 to 2.5 lakhs as discount fee in different courses (depending upon the course and its duration).
- CCB with the support of Govt. approved colleges & Trust provides Scholarship (Up-to 70%) to the students of any categories (SC/ST/OBC/Gen./Minority). Students will have to pay hostel fee and miscellaneous charges of the colleges.
- Selected candidates can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges under CCB Scholarship Scheme.
- CCB provides Government approved colleges only and all colleges are approved by concerned Government department as per their courses i.e. AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India, PCI, NCTE, DCI, INC, State Govt. University/Board and so on.
- CCB provides detail information of leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities etc under one roof at the time of counselling. Counselling Fee : Rs. 300/- It is non refundable in any case either you take admission or not.
- Students can also apply for Govt. National Scholarship Scheme or State scholarship scheme if they are eligible as per the norms of concerned departments. By this way students will get the benefits of both the scholarships, one from the CCB & another from the Govt. Welfare Department as per State Govt. Norms. CCB has no connection in any way with the state welfare department or NSS).
- If you face any problem in submitting application form or selecting good college for you, you may call us on our helpline numbers. CCB Counsellors will try to help you in selecting better college for you.
Allotment Process under Scholarship Scheme:-
- Colleges List will be provided at the time of counselling (from 11 JUNE 2020) and you will be given 3-5 days to select your choice college and course.
- There will be detail information of the colleges, their original fee and after scholarship fee, hostel fee, websites of the colleges, colleges locations and other things.
- After selection, you have to take print out of allotment letter of your choice college from the website. Link name is "Download Allotment Letter" on Home Page menu.
- Allotment Letter of CCB is mandatory to take advantage of this scholarship scheme in the college.
- Allotment is absolutely Free. There is no any fee for Allotment.
- You will also be provided director ( college's) mobile number in your allotment letter. So that you can directly call him and get further information and admission process.
- After allotment, if you want to change the college, you can change it by selecting another college of your choice from the colleges list on CCB website and take a fresh allotment letter absolutely free. You have to login on the website for this purpose.
- Students can directly report to the college with the Allotment Letter of CCB and get the benefit of scholarship in college’s fee.
- For any assistance, you may call on CCB helpline numbers.
Mobile Number: 8969735027, 7563845910, 8521914783, 7544953261, 7782880467, 8809667659 (Call between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Sunday closed)
Note: Coaching classes are only available for the students of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration.ONLY PAY 300/- FOR ONLINE COUNSELLING.