- Students can get the Allotment letter of their choice college from the list of the colleges provided by CCB on same day after counselling process. Allotment and admission fee is only rupees five hundred (500/-). This amount will be adjusted in college or hostel fee. CCB does not charge any single rupees for counselling or allotment.
- Once your seat is allotted by CCB, you will get the benefit of 50-70% scholarship in college fee every year. You do not need to apply for this every year.
- Students will get the benefit upto 70 % scholarship (rupees 1 lakh to 3 lakhs, depending upon the course and its duration) in whole course fee of the college.
- You will also get state welfare scholarship (approx Rs. 30000-50000/- per year) from state welfare department, if you are eligible. For this scholarship, after admission, college will assist you to apply with all required documents.
- Students will be provided detail information of this CCB scholarship scheme and state scholarship scheme at the time of admission.
- Many students have been benefited by this scheme. Numbers of students from your state are already studying in our associated colleges all over India.
- Original or actual fee of the Colleges is very high but CCB offers very less fee for the applicants which will be mentioned on your Allotment Letter.
- Fee structure is upto 70% less than the original fee of the college depending upon the course and its duration.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls (fooding and lodging) are also available there in the college campus for your convenience. Hostel fee is also discounted (Rs. 3000 to 4000 only) for CCB students. Hostel is not compulsory for CCB students. You may live outside on your choice.
- Students from Bihar can pay their College and Hostel Fee through Bihar Students Credit Card.
- Students may call us for any assistance in college selection and clarify their doubts, if any.
- You will get the contact numbers of the college’s director and discounted fee structures in your Allotment Letter. You can contact the college representative on phone for details.
- After allotment, you will receive a call from college also or you too can call to the college director.
- CCB will take care of your confirmed admission and completion of your course under scholarship scheme and other issues if any.( CCB does charge any fee from the candidates for this service)
Mobile Nos. 7763011821, 8580399743, 8580399743, 7763011821.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.