Welfare Department of CCB takes care of admission under scholarship scheme in its member colleges and it also reduces physical, mental and financial burden on students and their parents due to high fee structure of the colleges and multiplicity of entrance exams. All participating colleges of CCB are approved by AICTE/UGC/MHRD-Govt. of India and affiliated to State Government Technical/Professional University and other required government departments. You must see our videos on Youtube (Channel Name: CCB Scholarship) for more details.
Some important points:
- Scholarship amount will be given and adjusted in CCB associated colleges fee on admission under this scheme. Students will get the benefit of 60,000 to 2.5 lakhs rupees in college fees depending upon the course and its duration.
- This scholarship scheme is provided by CCB and College Trust. Counselling & Allotment Letter of CCB is mandatory to take the advantage of this scholarship scheme.
- List of colleges and its Allotment Letter will be provided at the time of counselling. Allotment is FREE.
- Hostel fee (fooding and lodging) and some other miscellaneous charges will be paid by the candidates. You have to pay your 1 or 2 months hostel fee at the time of Allotment process to confirm your admission.
- For detail information, please go on your state page or contact CCB helpline number. You may visit Youtube channels (CCB Scholarship) to see CCB’s videos for more details.
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th March 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number