Please read and understand the instructions mentioned below before you proceed. It is mandatory to appear for the CCB counselling online or offline for admission under Scholarship Scheme in CCB participating colleges/institutes.
The candidates, who apply for CCB Scholarship Scheme, will be provided a Counselling Letter online by Counselling Department. The selected candidates would be invited for the counselling round.
A list of participating colleges/universities will be provided to the candidates at the time of counselling to choose any one college from their own choice. They can choose the college, course and branch from the list and get the Allotment Letter same day.
Allotment Letter would be provided to the candidates after the completion of counselling round. It is compulsory to take the Allotment Letter to get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. The selected candidates have to report to the college in person on the given date and time with the Allotment Letter of CCB and required original documents. You must call or contact to the college director within 24 hours after your seat is allotted by CCB (Number will be given in the allotment letter). You must inform about selected course, branch, your educational qualifications, percentage and your reporting date.
- If you want to change the college after allotment, you may change by taking another Allotment Letter from CCB.
- You have to visit your allotted college physically with or without your parents and do all admission process at the college. You must be in touch with the college director on phone. Mobile numbers of the director will be provided at the time of Allotment.
- Original or actual fee of the Colleges is very high but CCB offers very less fee for the applicants which will be mentioned on your Allotment Letter.
- After taking admission in your allotted college, you must inform to CCB by calling, Whatsup or SMS on 6202601616 for the scholarship record and future assistance.
Watch video to know about CCB Scholarship process
- Scholarship Application for 2022 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 15-April-2022.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number