भारत सरकार के आदेशानुसार (कोरॉना महामारी के कारण) सभी शिक्षण संस्थान बंद रहने के आदेश को देखते हुए CCB स्कॉलरशिप की काउंसलिंग ऑनलाइन किया जाएगा । बिहार एवं अन्य राज्यों के छात्रों की (झारखंड राज्य को छोड़ कर ) काउंसलिंग 11 June, 2020 से प्रारंभ होगी और सभी छात्रों को काउंसलिंग लेटर डाउनलोड करना अनिवार्य है । | बिहार एवं अन्य राज्य के छात्र ऑनलाइन काउंसलिंग अटेंड करने के बाद अपना ONLINE COLLEGE ALLOTMENT दिनांक 5 जुलाई 2020 से अवश्य करवा ले |
झारखंड राज्य के 10 वीं एवं 12 वीं परीक्षा का रिज़ल्ट विलंब होने के कारण CCB झारखंड राज्य में सम्भवतः 15 जुलाई से काउंसलिंग प्रारंभ करेगी आप से आग्रह है अपना काउंसलिंग लेटर डाउनलोड कर ले।
कृप्या सहयोग करें। असुविधा के लिए खेद है।
- Last date of application through online: 20th April 2020 and it may be extended on availability of seats. Counselling will be started after the examination of 10th/12th or declaration of result.
- Candidates have to apply online on ccbnic.in for Scholarship of CCB.
- Counselling Letter can be downloaded after successfully submission of application.
- Students must attend the counseling of CCB on their given date. If counselling letter is not downloaded, please call on CCB contact numbers.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for CCB and participating Institutions (as applicable). You must check courses and their eligibility.
- CCB does not assure that colleges will be from the same state/city where students belong to or where students want to. Students have to choose college from the colleges list of CCB only. College location can be anywhere in India.
- Candidates are allowed to submit or send only one application form for one or two courses. More than one application for the same course i.e. multiple applications form would be rejected. But one candidate can apply for more than one course at once.
- The name of the candidate and his/her parents name in the application form must be exactly the same as registered in Class 10th/ equivalent qualifying Examination. No prefix/title such as Mr. / Mrs. / Shri/ Smt. etc should be used.
- Students must not change their mobile number provided in their application forms. If students are not contacted on their mobile numbers, their form will be rejected by CCB.
- CCB Application Form is absolutely fee.
- Students must read the matter given on their application receipt, counselling letter or allotment letter carefully.
- Admission on scholarship will be done on availability of reserved seats on the basis of first come –first serve basis. So students are suggested to take admission at earliest.
- Students must confirm their admission after allotment within 6 days or as directed by the representatives of CCB or colleges. If any students fail to confirm their admission by paying 1st semester fee of the college & hostel on given time, their admission will be considered as cancelled and booking amount (Rs.3500) will not be refunded by the college or CCB.
- CCB does not charge any fee from the students for this service except counselling fee Rs. 300/-. Counselling fee is not refundable in any case either students take admission or not.
- Counselling is absolutely FREE for Bihar and Jharkhand students.
- Hostel fee or other charges of the college will be paid at college admission counter.
- Hostel fee and miscellaneous charges of the college can be increased a bit after one/two year due to inflation and college norms. CCB is not responsible for the same. CCB has no interference in withdrawal and implementation of college norms or rules n regulations.
- Upto 70% scholarship will be provided by CCB at the time of admission.
- Candidates will also get the benefit of State Scholarship as per the norms of concerned Govt. Welfare department. You may not get this scholarship if you are not eligible.
- If any of the student submits his/her college fee and documents or fee in the college at the time of admission and want to cancel admission afterward, it will be returned by the college and from the college only as per the cancellation rules of the college. CCB has no responsibility and interference in returning amount and documents from the college.
- After admission, students have to follow the rules and regulations of the college and its management.
- The offer of admission shall be subject to verification of original certificates/ documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later stage even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be send to the candidates through SMS or e-mail. The candidates are advised to have their own personal email id.
- For latest information related to CCB – 2019-20, kindly visit CCB official website www.ccbnic.in
- Counselling will be conducted at different locations in your state as per CCB convenience.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.