- You are welcome in online counselling process of CCB under scholarship scheme for reserved seats/quota.
- Online counseling will be started from 05thof June 2019 for the convenience of the students.
- List of colleges will be provided at the time of Counselling only. List of colleges will be attached along with the Counselling Letter.
- All colleges provided by CCB are approved by of India, AICTE, UGC, MHRD- Govt. of India/Indian Council of Pharmacy, State Government and state Govt. University and other required Government Departments.
- 20% seats are reserved by the college authority for SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority or financial backward students under scholarship scheme and these reserved seats are allotted by CCB.
- Students will get the benefit upto 70 % scholarship (rupees 1 lakh to 3 lakhs, depending upon the course and its duration) in whole course fee of the college under CCB scholarship scheme.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls (fooding and lodging) are also available there in the college campus for your convenience. Hostel fee is also discounted (Rs. 3000 to 4000 only) for CCB students. Hostel is not compulsory for CCB students. You may live outside on your choice. But some colleges may have mandatory hostel.
- Either you can select the college or we can assist you to choose one college from the list which will be better for you according to your need. You will be given 3 days to select one college for you after printout of the colleges list.
- After selection of the college, you will have to take Allotment Letterfrom the website which will be available on or after 5th June 2019.
- Once your seat is allotted by CCB, you will get the benefit upto 70% scholarship in college fee every year. You do not needto apply for this scholarship every year.
- After admission in college, if you are also eligible for your state scholarship, you will also get the scholarship (aprox Rs. 30000-70,000/- per year depending upon the state government scheme and course fee) from the welfare department of your state. By this way your course will be absolutely free. College will assist you to apply for this scholarship after admission (CCB is no way connected with the state scholarship department).
- Students will be provided detail information of this CCB scholarship scheme and state scholarship scheme at the time of admission.
- Many students have been benefitted by this scheme. Numbers of students from your state are already studying under scholarship scheme in our associated colleges all over India.
- Original or actual fee of the Colleges is very high but CCB offers very less fee for the applicants which will be mentioned in your Allotment Letter.
- Fee structure is upto 70% less than the original fee of the college depending upon the course and its duration.
- All colleges are selected by CCB on the basis of their placements record, location, infra structure, quality education, facilities, faculties and affiliations and grading.
- CCB does not charge a single rupees for this service from the students in any form directly or indirectly.
- Students can take their Allotment Letter and directly report to the college with/without their parents. They can deposit their hostel fee and all at the college counter by cash, DD or cheque.
- CCB does not appoint any agent or consultant for this. So please do not get into the trap of any one’s false commitments.
- CCB would suggest you to visit the college campus once and decide to take admission. Without visiting the college, you cannot understand and judge.
- Students must take advantage of this scheme and make their career.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th Feb 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number