Activities & Advantage
Major activities of CCB
- CCB organizes admission under scholarship scheme with the support of colleges and universities
- CCB organizes counseling programs for selected candidates to choose their choice course, college and location as CCB has tie-up with leading colleges in India.
- CCB provides detail information about much larger choice of universities/colleges and their courses available in India.
- CCB tries to give full support to meritorious students financially through this scheme.
- CCB assists the students to get admission to leading colleges in different courses like Engineering, Polytechnic, Management, Hotel Management etc through their ability and eligibility under Scholarship Scheme.
- CCB promotes technical & professional education in the country through career seminars and other awareness activities.
- CCB organizes educational awareness programs in rural areas, guides the students to pursue higher education in their budget and also guides them to get educational scholarship benefits provided by Govt. of India.
Advantage to the students of CCB
- CCB provides scholarship (upto 80%) to poor and meritorious students, so that they do not have any financial crisis and smoothly continue their higher education.
- Selected candidates of CCB can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme since CCB has already tie-up with many technical and professional colleges. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges under CCB Scholarship Scheme. List of colleges and its Allotment Letter will be provided at the time of counselling.
- CCB provides detail information at the time of counselling about the leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities and placements under one roof.
How to get these benefits:
- Students must have eligibility of your choice course as required and fulfill the criteria of the college.
- Students must fill up the application form of CCB through offline or online to get the benefit of CCB scholarship scheme.
- Students must attend the counselling process of CCB.
- Students must have residential certificate.
- Students must confirm one seat and take Allotment letter of CCB at the time of counselling.
- Students must take admission in CCB participating institutions only to avail these benefits.
- Click to know about admission process.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration or Allotment. CCB does not appoint any agent or franchisee anywhere in India. Please do not get trapped.
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th Feb 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number