CCB Counselling & Scholarship Process
- Students must apply online application form and download Application Receipt.
- After accepting the application form by CCB Scholarship Department, students will be invited for online counselling of CCB.
- Counselling will be started on or after 01-JUNE - 2021. Students have to download their Counselling Letter and colleges list on or after 01 - JUNE - 2021.
- Students get the benefit of rupees 60,000 to 2.5 lakhs as discount fee in different courses (depending upon the course and its duration).
- All CCB associated colleges and universities are approved by concerned Government department as per their courses i.e. AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India, PCI, NCTE, DCI, INC, State Govt. University/Board and so on.
- Students can also apply for Govt. National Scholarship Scheme or State scholarship scheme if they are eligible as per the norms of concerned departments.
Seat Allotment Process under Scholarship Scheme:-
- In the counselling letter, There will be detail information of the colleges, their original fee and after scholarship fee, hostel fee, websites of the colleges, colleges locations and other things.
- After selection, you have to download allotment letter of your choice college from the website It is absolutely Free. Link name is "Download" on Home Page menu.
- You will also be provided director (college's) mobile number in your allotment letter. So that you can directly call him and get further information and admission process.
- Students can directly report to the college with the Allotment Letter of CCB and get the benefit of scholarship in college’s fee.
- For any assistance, you may call on CCB helpline numbers.
Note: CCB does not charge any FEE from the students for anything like Application, Registration. Only Rs. 300/- for online counselling fee
- Scholarship Application for 2022 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 15-Mar-2022.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number