CCB has invited online Scholarship Applications-2018 from the students for various courses under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in Govt. approved colleges or Universities in India. Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states.
Most of the students are not aware of these facilities & financial support provided by State Government, Government of India and College Trusts and they miss the opportunity to get higher education. Students get benefit of 1 to 4 lakhs rupees as discount fee in different courses in this Programme.
All participating colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India and affiliated to State Government Technical University.
To avail this benefit you must fill up the application form and take admission in your choice colleges through CCB in its participating institutions.
Major activities of CCB
- CCB organizes admission under scholarship scheme with the support of colleges and universities.
- CCB counselling programs for selected candidates to choose their choice course, college and location as CCB tie-up with leading colleges in India.
- CCB provides detail information about much larger choice of universities/colleges and their courses available in India.
- CCB assists the students to get admission in leading colleges of different courses like Engineering, Polytechnic, Bio-tech, Management, Hotel Management and Pharmacy through their ability and eligibility without donation/capitation.
- CCB organizes educational awareness programs in rural also guides to get educational scholarship benefits provided by Govt. of India.
Advantage to the students
- CCB with support of college Trust provides Scholarship (Up-to 100%) to the poor and meritorious students so that they do not have any financial crisis and smoothly continue their higher education. Students will have to pay hostel fee and miscellaneous charges.
- Selected candidates can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges on under Scholarship Scheme.
- Students will get both the benefit of scholarship, one from the CCB & another from the State Welfare Department (As per State Govt. Norms).
- CCB provides detail information of leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities and placements under one roof.