Activities & Advantage
Major activities of CCB
- CCB organizes admission on scholarship scheme with the support of colleges and universities
- CCB organizes counseling programs for selected candidates to choose their choice course, college and location as CCB has tie-up with leading colleges in India.
- CCB provides detail information about much larger choice of universities/colleges and their courses available in India.
- CCB tries to give full support to meritorious students financially through this scheme.
- CCB assists the students to get admission in leading colleges of different courses like Engineering, Polytechnic, Management, Hotel Management etc through their ability and eligibility under Scholarship Scheme.
- CCB promotes technical & professional education in the country through career seminars and other awareness activities.
- CCB organizes educational awareness programs in rural areas and guiding students to pursue higher education in their budget and also guides to get educational scholarship benefits provided by Govt. of India.
Advantage to the students of CCB
CCB provides scholarship (upto 100%) to poor and meritorious students, so that they do not have any financial crisis and smoothly continue their higher education.
Selected candidates of CCB can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme since CCB has already tie-up with many technical and professional colleges. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges on discount fee.
CCB provides detail information of leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities and placements under one roof.
How to get these benefits:
- Students must have eligibility of the course as required and fulfill the criteria of the college.
- Students must fill up the application form of CCB through offline or online.
- Students must attend the counselling process-2016 .
- Students must have residential certificate.
- Students must confirm one seat and take allotment letter at the time of counselling.
- Students must take admission in CCB participating institutions only to avail these benefits.
- Click to know about admission process.