- You are welcome in counselling process of CCB under scholarship scheme for reserved seats/quota. Counselling is absolutely FREE.
- CCB will upload your Counselling Letter on website to your address given by you or you can download counseling letter from the website (Click the link “Download Counseling Letter”). Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- During counseling, you will be given proper knowledge of CCB participating colleges, their Government approvals, courses, faculties, locations, hostel, facilities and placements.
- All colleges provided by CCB are approved by of India, AICTE, UGC, MHRD- Govt. of India/Indian Council of Pharmacy, State Government and state Govt. University and other required Government Departments. There are 20% seats are reserved for ST/SC/OBC/ Minority/ General Candidates of every states who are financially backward class.
- Students will get the benefit upto 70 % scholarship (rupees 1 lakh to 3 lakhs, depending upon the course and its duration) in whole course fee of the college under CCB scholarship scheme.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls (fooding and lodging) are also available there in the college campus for your convenience. Hostel fee is also discounted (Rs. 3000 to 4000 only) for CCB students. Hostel is not compulsory for CCB students. You may live outside on your choice.
- Students, who are interested to take admission in their choice course and college, can fill up the allotment form and get allotment letter at the same day from CCB office or you can take time of one/two days to finalize the college of your choice. By this way one seat will be reserved under this scholarship scheme.
- CCB provides counselling and admission assistance under scholarship program in reserved quota of the colleges.
- Many students have been benefitted by this scheme. Numbers of students are already studying under scholarship scheme in our associated colleges all over India.
- You can select any of the colleges from the list and its branch on your choice and get one seat reserved for you on the same date.
- Either you can select the college or we can assist you to choose one college at the time of counselling from the list which will be better for you according to your need.
- College Registration and Allotment Fees: - Rs. 500/- only, which has to be paid at CCB office for the allotment at the time of counselling. This amount will be adjusted in the admission fee of the college. (CCB does not charge any fee from the candidates in any name).
- Students can take their Allotment Letter from CCB and directly report to the college individually or with their parents. They can deposit their hostel fee and all at the college counter by cash, DD or cheque.
- Once your seat is allotted by CCB, you will get the benefit of 50-70% scholarship in college fee every year. You do not need to apply for this scholarship every year.
Note:-CCB does not charge any fee from the candidates in any name.
Counselling Date: -
- You must take print out of Counselling letter from the website on or after 20th May 2018. Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- Counselling date will be announced after 10th or 12th result. Expected date will be from 1st June 2016.
- Date of counselling will be informed by counselling letter, SMS and calls. If you do not receive your letter, please call on our contact numbers.
Reporting to Allotted College: -
You must report your college physically within given date and time by CCB in your allotment letter with your documents and allotment letter of CCB. If you do not report to the college for admission procedure on given date, your admission under this scheme may be cancelled by the college authorities without any notice/information.
Note: - Admission on scholarship scheme will be done only on availability of the seats or first come first serve basis. So you must take admission at earliest.