- CCB offers scholarship upto 100% to all its applicants in their tuition fee of courses. To avail the benefit of CCB Scholarship Scheme, Candidates have to apply online on ccbnic.in
- After online application, you must download your application receipt and counselling letter. You have to attend the counselling of CCB on your given date.
- List of Colleges will be provided to you at the time of counselling. You can select your choice course and college at the time counselling.
- You must take Allotment Letter from CCB to ensure your admission under scholarship scheme.
- Scholarship amount depends upon your course, college and course duration.
- After allotment letter, CCB will deposit your scholarship amount in your college or you can take the cheque of your scholarship amount and deposit in the college.
- Hostel fee and some miscellaneous fee will be paid by you. You have to deposit 1 or 2 months hostel fee at the time of allotment process. After deposit of 1 or 2 month hostel fees by you, your allotment letter will be valid under CCB scholarship Scheme.
Watch video to know about CCB Scholarship process
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th Feb 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number