You are welcome in counselling process of CCB under scholarship scheme for reserved seats/quota.
- CCB will upload your Counselling Letter on website. You can download counseling letter from the website (Click the link “Download Counseling Letter”). Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- During counseling, you will be given proper knowledge of CCB participating colleges, their Government approvals, courses, faculties, locations, hostel, facilities and placements.
- There are 10% seats are reserved for ST/SC/OBC/ Minority/ General Candidates of every states who are financially backward class.
- Students will get the benefit upto up to 100% scholarship (rupees 75,000 to 2.5 lakhs, depending upon the course and its duration) in whole course fee of the college under CCB scholarship scheme. Hostel is compulsory.
- Students, who are interested to take admission in their choice course and college from CCB list, can get allotment letter at the same day from CCB office. By this way one seat will be reserved under this scholarship scheme.
- Students have to deposit one or two months hostel fee (Approx 5000 to 10,000) of the college for fooding & lodging at the time of counselling and allotment. This amount will be adjusted in the Hostel fee of the college. (CCB does not charge any fee from the candidates for Allotment letter).
- Students can take their Allotment Letter from CCB and directly report to the college individually or with their parents. They can deposit their hostel fee and all at the college counter by cash, DD or cheque.
- Once your seat is allotted by CCB, you will get the benefit CCB Scholarship Scheme in college fee every year. You do not need to apply for this scholarship every year.
- You must visit CCB Youtube Channel in the name of CCB Scholarship for more details.
- Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- Date of counselling will be informed by counselling letter, SMS and calls. If you do not receive your letter, please call on our helpline numbers.
Watch video to know about CCB Scholarship process
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th Feb 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number