CCB invites application from the students for higher education in Government approved courses. More than 80 courses are available under CCB Scholarship Scheme. CCB provides scholarship in tuition fees of the courses selected by the candidates. To avail the benefit of this scheme, candidates must apply online on www.ccbnic.in.
- You should open the website and select your state. You should read the matter carefully and check all available courses.
- After reading all the details and courses available on the website, you should open the application form by clicking on "Apply Now". Fill up the form carefully and enter the correct mobile numbers as it will be always required for downloading application receipt, counselling letter and Student login.
- Select your choice course from the list of the courses available on application form. If in future, you want to change your choice course, you can do so, by contacting on CCB helpline number or you can change yourself after Login in your page on website. Click on Student Login.
- After filling up the form completely, you can submit your application by clicking on "Submit Application Form".
- You must download your application receipt just after submitting your form. All further process will be mentioned in your application receipt. To download, Click on Download Application Receipt and enter your mobile number and date of birth.
- You should read your application receipt carefully and follow the process. You should visit You-tube channel in the name of "CCB Scholarship" for more details.
- After application, CCB will invite you for counselling process. For this, you should download your counselling letter from the website on or after 5th March 2021.
- To avail the benefit of CCB scholarship scheme, you must attend the counselling process.
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th March 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number