CCB Education & Welfare Department is a registered Trust under ITA, 1882 of Govt. of India-Reg.No.-2896/11, with a mission to equip the Indian students from marginalized communities with high quality, value based education; enabling the development of their limitless potential. We believe in the thought of our Guru of Gurus- Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam that “Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.“ Over the past 10 years, CCB has worked extensively for the higher education of our students and thousands of students have been benefitted by the CCB Scholarship Scheme.
CCB works in partnership with many educational Trusts, NGO’s and Institutions for the welfare of the students in their higher education and creates Excellence within the Government Education System. In the association with the Government approved institutions under state Government Universities, Board and Indian Council of Pharmacy, Nursing and other departments or Councils, CCB provides financial assistance, scholarship to the students in their choice courses.. We and our team have been striving to reach each and every student of our country to inspire them and make way for the enrollment in various technical, professional, pharmacy, management, nursing and medical courses so that our students can follow their hearts with passion and confidence.
To provide higher education to all students under the scholarship scheme without any discrimination of caste, creed, and religion with high quality for the development of their limitless potential.
To uphold a commitment to shaping lives through making higher education available to all, and that which contributes to an equitable and holistic transformation of society at large.
- CCB organizes counselling programs under a scholarship scheme for the students with the support of Govt. approved colleges and universities.
- CCB provides detailed information about much larger choice of colleges and their courses available in India.
- CCB assists the students to get admission through their ability and eligibility under CCB Scholarship Scheme.
- CCB promotes technical & professional education in the country through career seminars and other awareness activities.
Advantage to the Students
- CCB provides scholarships to meritorious students so that they do not have any financial crisis and smoothly continue their higher education.
- Selected candidates of CCB can get admission in various colleges of India under the scholarship scheme. A list of colleges and its Allotment Letter will be provided at the time of counselling.
- CCB provides detailed information at the time of counselling about the leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, Scholarship, other facilities and placements under one roof.
- Scholarship Application for 2021 has been started.
- Candidates must download their Application Receipt after submitting their Application Form for further process.
- Candidates must download their Counselling Letter on or after 25th March 2021.
- For any doubt or confusion, please call on our helpline number