- CCB will send you the counselling letter to your address given by you or you can download counseling letter from the website (Click the link “Download Counseling Letter”). Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- Counselling fee:- Free.
- During counseling, you will be given proper knowledge of CCB participating colleges, courses, locations, hostel, facilities and placements.
- All colleges given by CCB are approved by AICTE/UGC/MHRD/Govt. of India and State Govt. Technical University. There are 20% seats are reserved for ST/SC/OBC/ Minority/ General Candidates of every states who are financially backward class.
- You can select any of the colleges from the list and its branch on your choice and get one seat reserved for you on the same date.
- You will have to pay only for the hostel fee as per the college norms (Approx. - Rs. 2500 to Rs. 3500 per month for Hostel Fee (fooding and lodging both). College fee will be managed by the scholarship Amount. Only discounted fee will be paid by candidate.
- Students, who are interested to take admission in their choice course and college, can fill up the allotment form and get allotment letter at the same day from CCB office or you can take one/two days to finalize the college. By this way one seat will be reserved under this scholarship scheme.
College Registration and Allotment Fees: - Rs. 500/- only, which has to be paid at CCB office for the allotment. This amount will be adjusted in the admission fee of the college.
Reporting to Allotted College: - You must report your college physically within given date and time with your documents and allotment letter of CCB. If you do not report to the college for admission procedure on given date, your admission under this scheme may be cancelled by the college authorities without any notice/information.
Note:-CCB does not charge any fee from the candidates in any name except Counselling Fee.
Counselling Date: -
- CCB will send you the counselling letter to your address given by you. Date of counselling and address will be mentioned on the same letter. You have to come for the counselling on your particular date.
- Counselling date will be announced after 10th or 12th result. Expected date will be from 1st June 2018.
- Date of counselling will be informed by counselling letter, SMS and calls. If you do not receive your letter, please call on our contact numbers.
Note: - Admission on scholarship scheme will be done only on availability of the seats or first come first serve basis. So you must take admission at earliest.