CCB Offline counseling is cancelled due to bad weather. Online counseling will be started from 5th July. Please visit on 5th of july, 2017 for on-line counselling.
CCB has invited scholarship applications-2017 from the students under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in Govt. approved colleges or Universities in India. Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states. Most of the NE students are not aware of these facilities & financial support provided by State Government, Government of India and College Trusts and they miss the opportunity to get higher education. Students get benefit of 1 to 4 lakhs rupees as discount fee in different courses in this Programme.
To avail this benefit you must fill up the application form and take admission in your choice college through CCB in its participating institutions.
All participating colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India and affiliated to State Government Technical University.
Major activities of CCB
- CCB organizes admission on scholarship scheme with the support of colleges and universities
- CCB organizes counselling programs for selected candidates to choose their choice course, college and location as CCB tie-up with leading colleges in India.
- CCB provides detail information about much larger choice of universities/colleges and their courses available in India.
- CCB assists the students to get admission in leading colleges of different courses like Engineering, Polytechnic, Bio-tech, Management, Hotel Management, Pharmacy, etc. through their ability and eligibility without donation/capitation.
- CCB organizes educational awareness programs in rural also guides to get educational scholarship benefits provided by Govt. of India.
Advantage to the NE students
- CCB provides scholarship (Up-to 100%) to the poor and meritorious students of North East so that they do not have any financial crisis and smoothly continue their higher education. Students will have to pay hostel fee and miscellaneous charges.
- Candidates will also get the benefit of State Scholarship as per the norms of concerned Govt. Welfare department. Conditions Apply.
- Selected candidates can get admission in various colleges of India under scholarship scheme. So there will be great opportunity for the students to get admission in leading colleges on under Scholarship Scheme.
- CCB provides detail information of leading colleges and their programs, available seats, fee structure, facilities and placements under one roof.
Click here for online counselling Apply Online